1. What was the first book you applied to your writing or creative process?
Are You My Mother?
2. Tell me one thing you’ve cursed in your life as an artist.
Crayons. Because of their melting properties.
3. Tell me one thing you’ve blessed.
Strangers, after they’ve sneezed.
4. Is April the cruelest? If not, please provide a replacement superlative.
April is the coolest month.
5. What is your spirit animal?
6. Who is your spirit human?
7. Describe an experience with auto-correct on your phone or favorite search engine.
“Ample ambling” auto-corrected to “ample cocking.” Or was it the other way around?
8. What sponsor would you choose if you could have one?
9. Have you ever played a timpani?
10. Who’s got the last laugh?
Hi. Lou-Lou Hernandez here. We are from Seattle. We record music, play shows. We like to play those shows with nice people, for nice people. We have a posse. We were the featured artist on KEXP 90.3 FM’s Sonarchy Radio in December 2013. We have some albums available, either at Wall of Sound (Seattle) or on demand, if interested. Our new cassette-only release (with digital download code) is called “Doors Opening, Doors Closing.” The album release party show will be on April 27 at Moon Temple in Wallingford. Here is a track from it.